PLAEP envisions individuals and communities living enriched, abundant and longer lives and finding salvation in Jesus Christ.
PLAEP exists to improve the health, educational, livelihood and social well-being of local communities in the Copperbelt province.
To contribute to the improvement of the health, social and economic well-being of at least 10,000 vulnerable individuals in target communities in Kitwe and other elected Copperbelt districts through education, advocacy and economic empowerment.
Our strategic objectives are:
- To provide HIV prevention training, social and bio-medical care and support for HIV/AIDs affected individuals and families.
- To improve livelihood and wealth creation for vulnerable individuals and households.
- To promote and provide inclusive education and holistic quality support to orphans, disabled, and vulnerable children.
- To develop and maintain policies, procedures and research that will improve the capacity of all involved with PLAEP.
- To build and sustain alliances and coalitions with organisations and individuals at the community, district and national and international level.