PLAEP envisions individuals and communities living enriched, abundant and longer lives and finding salvation in Jesus Christ.
PLAEP exists to improve the health, educational, livelihood and social well-being of local communities in the Copperbelt province.
To contribute to the improvement of the health, social and economic well-being of at least 10,000 vulnerable individuals in target communities in Kitwe and other elected Copperbelt districts through education, advocacy and economic empowerment.
Our strategic objectives are:
- To provide HIV prevention training, social and bio-medical care and support for HIV/AIDs affected individuals and families in target communities of Kitwe and other Copperbelt districts.
- To improve livelihood and wealth creation for 8,000 vulnerable individuals and households in target communities of Kitwe and other Copperbelt districts.
- To promote and provide inclusive education and holistic quality support to 4,000 orphans, disabled, and vulnerable children in target communities of Kitwe and other Copperbelt districts.
- To develop and maintain policies, systems and procedures and undertake research, evaluations and documentation that will improve the capacity of board, management, staff, volunteers and target communities to perform their functions effectively and efficiently.
- To build and sustain alliances and coalitions with organisations and individuals at community, district and national and international level that will contribute to focused advocacy, increased resource mobilisation and improved organisation performance.